The NRL Club Community Program of the Year recognises, celebrates and rewards excellent and innovative programs which significantly improve outcomes for their community and foster a culture of learning, supporting and sharing of excellent practice.
- Program must demonstrate a commitment to one of the following community pillars: health, learn, respect, youth development, charity work or community support.
- Program must demonstrate it's significant and unique contribution to the community through rugby league.
- Program must demonstrate the NRL beliefs of inclusivity, positivity, unitedness and discipline.
- Program must address a specific need within their community
- Qualitative and quantitative evidence of the program's impact is required
- A video snapshot (no more than five minutes) and/or photographs that reflect the positive work of the program must be supplied to support this application
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Attachments are encouraged (i.e. images and supporting documentation), however this is only on the condition that all components of the nomination form are complete.
- If you have any questions regarding this form, please contact email@example.com.
There is no option to "save" a nomination and return to it later. If possible, please refrain from pasting text from another source as the formatting may cause this form to freeze. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties submitting your nomination, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view an example of the Club Community Program of the Year form (Word Document Version), click here.
Part 1 - Nominee Details
Please enter the details of the program being nominated.
Part 2 - Nomination Criteria
Please describe how the nominated program has demonstrated the required criteria by answering the following questions.
If you are unable to upload a file or you would like to submit a video, please email email@example.com with the relevant attachments.
Part 3 - Referee Details
Please provide details of two referees for this nomination.
Part 4 - Completed By
This nomination form has been completed by: