NRL LEAGUE STARS INSPIRE - HEALTH & WELLBEING ONLINE
Join Rugby League great Alan Tongue as he hosts an INSPIRE workshop alongside some NRL League Stars sharing some values that are important for their success on and off the field.
The National Rugby League (NRL) is a powerful vehicle for inspiring positive change in our Communities. Our aim is to unite communities to lead and inspire people to be the best they can be, by providing pathways and opportunities to live positive, respectful and healthy lives.
2021 has forced many of our communities into isolation – so the 2021 INSPIRE message of Health and Wellbeing facilitated by Alan Tongue with the assistance of NRL/W players will encourage young people who may be socially isolated or vulnerable to apply the knowledge and understandings, skills, attitudes and values that are central to being resilient, supported and grateful.
The League Stars Inspire Health and Wellbeing program will be delivered over four 30 minute online workshops:
- Workshop 1: League Stars Inspire Resilience
- Workshop 2: League Stars Inspire Support
- Workshop 3: League Stars Inspire Gratitude
- Workshop 4: League Stars Inspire Questions and Answers with NRL and NRLW players
Student worksheets and video links will be provided below for each
Students will learn about
- Healthy practices, behaviours and attitudes
- Resilience strategies for dealing with disappointments, set-backs and challenging situations
- Safe practices and risks associated with unsafe behaviours,
- The benefits arising from establishing a healthy lifestyle
Students will learn to
- Evaluate the risks and consequences of different lifestyle choices
- Develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Use strategies to manage difficult or challenging situations, and act in safe ways
For more information contact email@example.com
Join Alan Tongue and NRL League Stars sharing about the important value of resilience.
Join Alan Tongue and NRL League Stars as they look at the import value of Gratitude.