Harvey Norman All Stars Terms and Conditions
Competition Conditions of Entry
|All Stars Voting 2021|
|Item 1: Event||Select your All Stars team|
|Item 2: Promoter||The promoter is the National Rugby League Limited (ABN 23 082 088 962) of Rugby League Central, Moore Park 2021.|
|Item 3: Promotion Period||The promotion period begins 01/11 February January 2019 20201 at 12:00am AEDT and ends on 31 March 2019 22nd Jan 2021 at 11:59pm AEDT.|
|Item 4: Draw Dates||First draw: 08 March 2019 25 Jan 2021 at 11:00am AEDT
Second draw: 05 April 2019 at 11:00am AEDT
|Item 5: Draw Method||There will be one prize draw during this promotion period. A user will be entered into the prize draw if they satisfy the entry criteria prior to the 22nd Jan 2021, 11:59pm AEDT. If a user completes the requirements on/after 23rd Jan2021 at 12:00am AEDT, they will not be entered into the draw . A user can only be entered into the draw once (ie a user can have a maximum of 1entries in competition period).
The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during each relevant Date Slot. The draws will take place at [National Rugby League Limited, Rugby League Central, Driver Avenue, Moore Park, NSW 2021]
|Item 6: Prize Publication||The winners will be notified by phone and mail within two business days of the relevant draw and posted on the Event website www.nrl.com.|
|Item 7: How to Enter||
To enter, individuals must either;
(1) All existing NRL Account holders
(2) New NRL Account holders
|Item 8: Prize Package||
Draw 1 Prize details (8th March)
1 x JBL Party Box 300 - 1 available - RRP $599
Prizes ( 4 winners)
Draw Winners Total RRP
Minor Prize pool value: $640.00
Prize details summary:
|Item 9: Restriction to Entry||Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Entrants less than 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian in order to enter. By entering this promotion, entrants confirm that they consent, and the Promoter reserves the right to verify this. The directors and management of the Promoter, its related partners, suppliers, and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.|
|Item 10: Special Conditions||1. By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees the Promoter shall own the entry submitted (including the copyright thereto and all rights embodied therein) and that it and its designees may exploit, edit, modify, and distribute the Entry and all elements of such Entry, including, without limitation, the names, images submitted and likenesses of any persons or locations embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third party.
2. Entry into the promotion may not contain, as determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, any content that:
• is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
• promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• appears to duplicate any other submitted entries;
• defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
• contains materials which violate the rights of third parties;
• contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission;
• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
• contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
• communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate, or any conflicting sponsors to the Event; and/or
• violates any law.
3. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
4. The winners agree to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the Event Conditions for the Event available at www.nrl.com, from the Promoter, and displayed at entrances to the Event.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will be ineligible to win.
6. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
7. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
8. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries for this promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with the Conditions of Entry of this promotion, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If for any reason any winner does not take/redeem a prize (or part of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. Subject however to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, the Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw(s) as are necessary to distribute any prizes unclaimed by the date of the re-draw. The winners of any re-draws will be published at www.nrl.com.
15. Spending money, meals, and all other ancillary costs incurred as a result of taking the prize (including, without limitation, transport to and from the Event, airline and/or airport taxes and transfers, where applicable) are not included and remain the responsibility of the winners. All elements of the prize must be taken to coincide with the Event and any element not taken at the time(s) stipulated will be taken to be forfeited.
16. No element of any prize is exchangeable. Prizes cannot be taken as cash.
17. If a prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter will endeavour to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
18. Upon entering an Event, each Patron provides this release to the NRL and the other Organisers:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the NRL and other Organisers are not liable to me or to any other person with me for (regardless of how or when the liability is caused, or by whom it is caused and regardless of whether such liability or claims are for negligence (excluding gross negligence), breach of contract, breach of statutory duty, or any other liability or claim recognised at law):
(a) My death, injury to me, or the death of or injury to anybody else with me;
(b) Damage to, destruction of, theft of, or unauthorised delivery up of, any of my property or equipment, whether authorised or not; or
(c) Damage to, destruction of, theft of, or delivery up of any of my clothing or other personal items,
and in respect of all of the subject matter in each of (a), (b), and (c) above, I release the NRL and the other Organisers from any liability or claim which I do or might, or which anybody with me does or might have, or in the future might have or would have against the NRL or the other Organisers.
19. The NRL does not make any warranty that the Competition, the Event, or any services connected with each Event will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials or equipment provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purposes for which they are supplied. Patrons acknowledge that, to the extent that any warranty is implied by law, it is excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
20. The NRL acknowledges that each indemnity and exclusion of liability in this document is subject to any law which forbids that indemnity or exclusion of liability including the Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and the Fair Trading Act (or similar legislation) of each State or Territory of Australia. The NRL acknowledges that each indemnity and liability in this document is amended to the extent that any right under the Australian Consumer Law and the Fair Trading Act (or similar legislation) of each State or Territory of Australia cannot be excluded.
21. Under the Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)), several guarantees are implied into contracts for the supply of certain goods and services. You agree that the application of all or any of the provisions of Subdivision B of Division 1 of Part 3-2 of the Australian Consumer Law (i.e. guarantees relating to the supply of services), the exercise of rights conferred by those provisions, and any liability of the NRL and the other Organisers for a failure to comply with any such guarantees, are excluded. However, such exclusion is limited to liability for:
(a) death, physical or mental injury (including aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such an injury of the individual);
(b) contraction, aggravation or acceleration of a disease of an individual; or
(c) the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs in relation to an individual that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to the individual or the community or that may result in harm or disadvantage to the individual or the community.
This exclusion does not apply to significant personal injury suffered by the reckless conduct of the NRL.
22. Each release or exclusion of liability in this document is for the benefit of the NRL and each of the other organisers and held on trust by the NRL for each of the other organisers so that each of the organisers may enforce those provisions against each Patron. Patrons also acknowledge that the NRL may enforce each release and exclusion of liability in these Competition Conditions of Entry and/or Event Conditions against each Patron on behalf of any of the other organisers on the basis that the NRL is their agent or trustee.
23. The NRL will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.