Helping our farmers
During the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series, the NRL will be running a number of initiatives to help Australian Farmers impacted by the drought.
Hay Bale Corner Auction
The NRL supports our farmers and we ask our NRL fans to continue their support for our drought stricken farmers by bidding for your chance to win your way into the ultimate fan experience throughout the Finals Series.
All funds raised will be donated to Rural Aid – the higher the bid, the more money raised.
You and 11 mates watch a NRL Finals game* in the exclusive "Seat for the Farmers". The experience includes:
- The seating area will be a sideline view to watch the NRL Finals Match and a special food and beverage package for 12 lucky winners
- Ambassador visit/photo opportunity
- NRL Merchandise pack
- The highest bid will win, winners will be drawn (insert date) and notified of their success!
Details on the Charity arm:
- The charity the NRL is aligned to is Rural Aid to support our primary producers and aim to lend a helping hand when times are tough
- Rural Aid was founded in 2015 to provide a holistic support program to rural Australia
- The starting point for the charity was the success of the Buy a Bale campaign, which to date has received over $4.5 million in donations and distributed this through fodder, hampers and more
Terms and conditions:
- Not applicable to finals games in New Zealand
- Not applicable to the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final
- Food and beverage service for 3 hours only
- Limited to 12 pax
- Access from gates open