- Screening Committee invited to take part in designated one (1) day screening session hosted by the Awards Sub-Committee.
- Eligible players from the Hall of Fame Player Register presented to the Screening Committee for initial evaluation.
- Screening Committee tasked with reducing the extended list down to twenty (20) by the end of the first deliberation stage.
- Screening Committee tasked with reducing the list from 20 to the final 10 players by the conclusion of the second deliberation stage.
- Final Ballot (10) confirmed and documented by the Awards Sub-Committee
|SCREENING PROCESS – IMMORTALS|
|SCREENING||Overview & Briefing|
|PROVISIONAL BALLOT||Presentation of Hall of Fame Player Register|
|DELIBERATION STAGE 1||Hall of Fame Player Register reduced to 20|
|INTERMISSION & REVIEW|
|DISCUSSION POINTS||Key Discussion Points tabled for 20|
|DELIBERATION STAGE 2||20 nominated reduced to final 10|
|REVIEW||Awards Sub-Committee to finalise Final Ballot (10)|
SELECTION PANEL GUIDELINES
- Selection Panel members nominated and confirmed by Awards Sub-Committee
- Selection Panel to consist of twelve (12) members
- Selection Panel to convene for one (1) voting session hosted by Awards Sub-Committee
- Selection Panel to be provided with Guiding Principles to support voting process
- Selection Panel presented all ten (10) finalists on the Final Ten via the official Hall of Fame Voting Application e.g. detailed biographies, images and career statistics.
- Selection Panel to submit a total of three (3) nominations via 3-point voting system (see Voting Determinant - Immortals)
- Selection Panel auto-prompted to review selections before submitting final votes 8. Final votes submitted to Independent Auditor (see Auditor)
NOTE: Votes cannot be changed or retracted once submitted via voting application
HALL OF FAME PLAYER REGISTER
Complete list of players inducted into the NRL Hall of Fame
10 players elected by Screening Committee out of the Hall of Fame Register