Storm release 2011 memberships

From 9am this morning, Melbourne Storm will release its 2011 offering to Australia's sports loving public.

This launch follows an extensive review of Melbourne Storm's membership offering to ensure the club offers its fans and members the most advanced program in the industry.

The review included a vast Member Satisfaction Survey, the results of which gave the new executive team an opportunity to assess the successes and opportunities from past years.

As a result of the review, new membership options will be launched in Melbourne Storm's 2011 campaign. There is now a membership offer to suit every member of the family, regardless of their age.

Further, the new program delivers even more value. Melbourne Storm members can now bring friends to enjoy the game together. Members also have access to over 20,000 offers from local and national businesses.

Storm CEO Ron Gauci is extremely satisfied with the program that will be available first thing on Monday morning.

"We've deliberately taken our time releasing the 2011 membership program to ensure we increased its value for our members. I have no doubt everyone will agree that it was worth the wait," said Gauci.

"We've listened to our members who responded to last November's survey and we now have a membership program that caters for everyone.

"We as a club plan on making 2011 a year to remember both on and off the field, and this membership program will be a benchmark for future programs."

In 2010 Melbourne Storm achieved record membership levels and Gauci believes this year will be even better.

"Last year's support for Storm from our members was phenomenal and Craig Bellamy has stated on many occasions that if it wasn't for their support, his players would not have won as many games as they did," said Gauci.

"In 2011 we expect to break our membership record again."

To purchase your 2011 Melbourne Storm Membership please click here