NRL Fantasy Files: 23/3/16
A full wrap of the day's important NRL Fantasy news that could impact your Fantasy selections.
- Eels fullback Michael Gordon (WFB, $295,000) believes his side's attack is just starting to click, a promising sign after his best score of the season so far (58) in Round 3. Semi Radradra (WFB, $405,000) and Michael Jennings (CTR, $304,000) also look like attractive buys if they can go on with the form they displayed in Round 3. Read more.
- Lone Scout looks at the changes for every side in Round 4, and what they mean for your Fantasy team. Read more.
- Robbie Farah (HOK, $487,000) is back and wants to improve his running metres back to where they were a few years ago, a promising sign for the attacking dummy-half. Read more.
- Panthers lock Trent Merrin (2RF, $478,000) is on track to recover in time to face his former club the Dragons on Sunday afternoon after he sat out the win over the Broncos through illness. Penrith teammate Waqa Blake (CTR/WFB, $199,000) is also set to return after missing last week with a cork. Read more.
- There was some good news for Sam Burgess (FRF/2RF, $475,000) and Rabbitohs fans everywhere, with the England international cleared of serious injury and expected to return to the side in Round 5. Read more.
- Manly pair Martin Taupau (2RF, $492,000) and Brenton Lawrence (FRF, $247,000) have both accepted an early guilty plea for their respective charges and will miss one week through suspension, meaning they're a hold if you've got either in your Fantasy side. Read more.