State of Origin has a number of amazing partners who help us bring the rivalry to life over the course of Origin. Throughout Optus Stadium precinct, fans will get the chance to experience the best food, drinks, activities and giveaways from NRL partners. Make sure you arrive to the most of everything that is happening.
Carlton Dry Official Bar of Origin
Wear your team colours, beat the traffic and get down to the Official Origin Village pre game in Perth. Free entry and open pre game from 2.00pm until kick off and post game until 9.00pm, there’s no better place to get pumped up for the game and celebrate afterwards.
- Enjoy ice cold Carlton Dry in the Official Bar of Origin while mingling with NRL legends.
- Or indulge in a glass of Wolf Blass wine – the Official Wine Partner of the NRL State of Origin Series.
- Entertainment from the Mix94.5 Dead Set Legends
NRL State of Mind Marquee
Take the pledge for mental health and add your name in chalk at the forecourt and #DontStayOnTheSidelines along with NRL Players and State or Mind Ambassadors
AirAsia Score to Win
With AirAsia flying to 140 destinations across Asia, this is your lucky chance to fly to one of them. Simply head over to the AirAsia stand near Gate D, and pass as many rugby balls through the hole for your chance to win!
The Southern Precinct will also feature additional installations including:
- Merchandise Marquee
- Holden Pit Stop
- Mix 94.5 & Channel Nine’s Countdown to Origin
- Nintendo Activation
- Headspace Marquee (includes wristband & water bottle distributions)
- Maroons Supporter Pack Collections (near Matagarup Bridge)
- Blatchy’s Supporter Pack Collections (outside Staff Hub)
- Food Trucks
SOOTHERS Scream Team
Head to the SOOTHERS Scream Team booth and test your vocal chords to showcase your state passion! You could win 1 of 3 grand final experiences including 2 x tickets, flights and accommodation plus 15 x $160 NRL merchandise vouchers just by showing off your most passionate footy scream. Also Don’t forget to collect your SOOTHERS Scream Team megaphone on Game Day in the stadium precincts. Use these to get on the big screen by shouting till your blue or maroon in the face!
You can also head to https://www.soothersscreamteam.com.au and submit your best scream, chant or shout to go in the draw.
The Northern Precinct will also feature additional installations including:
- Origin Inflatable Heads
- Merchandise Marquee & Container
- Maroons Support Pack Collections (near Convergence Statue)
- Blatchy’s Supporter Pack Collections
- 6PR Live Radio Broadcast
- Mosh Pit Registration Marquee