It is a dark time for Toyota NRL Dream Teamers after early season injuries and suspensions to several Dream Team big guns like Shaun Fensom, Tony Williams, Robbie Farah, Josh Dugan and not to mention Corey Parker, but have faith that brighter times are on the horizon.
If you want to know your best options for your Dream Team and get a good start in the head-to-head leagues, which kick off this round, then check out the tips from resident Toyota NRL Dream Team expert Rob Bruns.
Here are Brunsy's tips for Round 4:
1. Fensom is out for six weeks and needs to be traded. Paul Gallen, Jason Bukuya or Jason Taumalolo are good options to bring in.
2. Justin Hodges or Mitchell Aubusson are possible options for replacing Williams while he serves his seven-match suspension.
3. Save a trade by keeping Farah if you have a decent back-up hooker, but if not, look to bring in Cameron Smith or Josh Reynolds if you are looking for a cheap option.
4. With Brett Morris making a successful move to fullback he is a good option to replace the injured Dugan.
5. Don't feel bad about burning trades so early in the season, as most Dream Team coaches are in the same position.
Watch Rob Bruns each week on NRL Daily to get the lowdown on Toyota NRL Dream Team.
NRL Dream Team coaches can make a maximum of two player trades this week, with a total of 30 for the season. So use your trades wisely.
Remember, head-to-head league matches kick off this round, so you still have time to register and play against your friends and family.