It is time to get focused so no mucking around this week... let's get straight down to business.
Here are my tips for Round 21:
- Bulldogs backrower Josh Jackson played 76 minutes last week against the Sea Eagles and in my mind is definitely the buy of the round, and he is under $100,000... bargin.
- With Jarryd Hayne injured, Eels young gun Jake Mullaney looks certain to take the fullback duties for the rest of the season. His price is cheap and he has the class to score a fews points so if you are looking for a low-priced option he could be your man.
- Dream Team big guns Paul Gallen and Corey Parker are both named to play but with injuries. My advice is to hold off on Gallen until next week as he should be a little cheaper.
- If you have nothing to lose and need to make up a few points then why not have a punt on Nathan Merrit. He has the ability to score tries and with the way the Bunnies are playing lately he could finish the season with a flurry of four pointers.
- Poor little Todd Carney had a shocker of a week against the Raiders, scoring just -6 points, but hang onto him if you have him as he is sure to bounce back as quality players do.
Finally, I am hearing whispers that a Toyota NRL Dream Team Hall of Fame could be on the cards... isn't that exciting?
Remember, there are still great weekly prizes up for grabs, including $500 in cash every week, so if you have family or friends that are yet to sign up there is still time to get them involved. The Dream Team coach who achieves the top weekly round score over the entire season, as well as receiving the weekly prize pack in the round they achieve the best score, will also win at the end of the season the BONUS cash prize of $1,000 and 4 x NRL Category 1 Grand Final Tickets!