The NRL and Ticketek are again offering a ticket return service that will give more fans the opportunity to attend the 2012 Telstra Premiership Grand Final.
While the overwhelming majority of members and fans wish to attend the match regardless of who is playing, this service allows those who pre-purchased tickets months in advance to return them for sale to supporters of the competing clubs and others still hoping to obtain tickets.
The refund window will operate from today through to 5pm on Thursday, September 20 inclusive.
The returned tickets will be added to the approximately 14,000 being held for release to Ticketed Club Members of the NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final teams on Monday, September 24, with all remaining tickets to then be released for public sale at 10am on Tuesday, September 25.
All tickets that have been released for the 2012 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final so far have been sold.
The Grand Final ticket refund service was introduced in 2007.
Terms and Conditions of the NRL Grand Final Refund Policy:
• The refund policy is available exclusively via the agency network.
• The person returning the ticket loses the transaction fee and their original booking fee of $3.80 per ticket and $7.60 for a family pass.
• The refund offer will only apply during this window. Fans whose teams are playing in Week Three of the Finals will not be able to use this service after those matches have been completed.
• NSW customers who purchased their Grand Final Tickets at a Ticketek Agency must return the ticket/s to the exact point of purchase within the agreed refund grace period. Customers who purchased from an agency located within a Westfield shopping centre (apart from Level 5, Westfield, Sydney) please return the tickets to the Ticketek Agencies below.
• If returning a family pass, all four tickets need to be returned.
• Customers who purchased via the Ticketek website or over the phone must return the ticket/s to one of the Ticketek Agencies listed below:
• Interstate customers must return tickets to one of the below agencies within their state, regardless of where or how they purchased their tickets.
• Only the ticket purchaser can receive the refund. The ticket purchaser must be present for refund and they need to supply photo ID, credit card the tickets were purchased on and the tickets.
• Call Centre and internet customers who have not yet collected their tickets must take the credit card used to make the purchase plus photographic ID to one of the above outlets to claim a refund.
Participating agencies for Web and Phone bookings:New South Wales:
Shop 5006A, Ticketek @ Level 5
Westfield Sydney, Castlereagh Street entrance
Sydney NSW 2000
Wollongong Entertainment Centre
Corner of Crown and Harbour Street,
Canberra Head Office
11 Akuna St, Canberra
225 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
Shop 95, Elizabeth Street, Brisbane
Gold Coast Arts Centre,
135 Bundall Road, Bundall