NRL Live 2013 Smart Phone App - Update
Fans can access the NRL like never before with free updates to the official NRL Live 2013 app released this week improving every aspect of the popular NRL destination.
NRL fans will now be able to access live radio feeds from every game for free through the app, while the match centre has undergone a makeover to include live stats and more content added to the functionality.
It means NRL fans now have more game related content and information at their fingertips no matter if they are at home or out and about.
The update to the app will also mean fans can watch the Australia v New Zealand Test match on Friday, the Holden Under 20s Origin on Saturday and the AAMI Country v City clash on Sunday afternoon.
The NRL Live 2013 app has proved immensely popular with over 600,000 downloads in the app store across ios and android phones.
What is new?
- Current and new subscribers can watch the 2013 Rep Round matches LIVE this weekend : Kangaroos v Kiwis Test Match this Friday, Under 20’s Origin on Saturday and City v Country on Sunday
- Watch one or all 3 blockbusters from the nation-stopping State of Origin LIVE ( Game 1 : 5th June 2013 ) – available via weekly, monthly or annual subscriptions
- Fans can now select fixtures and access content from the Holden Cup competition & Rep Round matches via the Competition Selector via a drop down menu
- Beefed up Match Centre - now with scores, action, stats, video and report screens – giving fans more match content for the 2013 NRL Telstra Premiership season
- Match and Team specific Video Highlights and Replays now available in a dedicated videos section within the Pre and Post Match Centre areas
- Live team and player stats are now available in every match
- Holden Cup ladder
- Live FREE radio feeds from ABC, MMM and 2GB are now available on selected matches ( iPhone only, Android will follow in the next update)
- New FAQs section that will be updated from time to time to address popular questions or feedback
- News articles with accompanying video now displays a clickable video icon on the thumbnail
Other notable stats:
- An average of 8,000,000 page views per round
- An average of 8 minutes spent per user per week
- Fans viewed 150,000 videos in the official Apps across Round 6