Don’t miss your chance to witness the culmination of the most entertaining and closely contested competition in Australian sport – enjoy the roller-coaster ride of hope, excitement, heartbreak and elation of the 2013 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final at ANZ Stadium.
The Provan-Summons trophy is the ultimate prize in Rugby League. For 30 weeks every year, over 300 players put everything on the line, hoping that they will have the chance to raise the trophy in glory. The prize is elusive: since the NRL was created in 1998, just nine teams have been Premiers although all 16 teams have contested the Finals Series.
Nothing beats being there on the big day. And to make the most of your Grand Final experience, secure Platinum Hospitality – the finest and only official onsite NRL Corporate Hospitality that guarantees you and your guests are located within ANZ Stadium and just a moment from your superior reserved seats.
Your Platinum Hospitality package includes:
• Premium, reserved & undercover superior grandstand seating;
• Delicious three-course meal with halftime snack;
• Premium beverage selection during the game, halftime and post-match;
• Themed and stylish function venue;
• Personalised table signage;
• Pre-match entertainment including MC & guest speakers;
• Official match programs & memento; and
• Post-match analysis and entertainment.
It’s an experience you won’t forget!
For more information, visit: http://www.nrl.com/TicketsShop/BuyTickets/CorporateHospitality/tabid/11378/Default.aspx