Team of the Week: Round 4
1. Anthony Milford (Raiders): A special talent in superb form. An inch-perfect kicked try assist and a great solo try against the Rabbitohs again made him a standout.
2. Glen Fisiiahi (Warriors): Had an absolute field day against Wests Tigers, scoring a stunning four tries and making 142 metres down the flank.
3. Steve Matai (Sea Eagles): The Manly veteran was fearsome in both defence and attack during a gritty win over the Roosters, producing an assist for the lone try.
4. Joseph Leilua (Knights): Scored a first-half hat-trick while racking up 158 metres against the Sharks, with each finish a study in power and skill.
5. Reece Robinson (Raiders): Scored two tries in the first 17 minutes against South Sydney to pave the way for a big Raiders upset.
6. Kieran Foran (Sea Eagles): What a display! Returning earlier than most expected from a calf strain, Foran made a mockery of the ailment by running 143 metres and hitting like a back-rower against the Roosters.
7. Shaun Johnson (Warriors): Terrorised the Tigers, scoring an incredible try, assisting three more and running 82 metres in an electric display.
8. Josh McGuire (Broncos): Punched out a great shift of 58 minutes against the Dragons, making 168 metres and 25 tackles to set the platform for Brisbane.
9. Nathan Peats (Eels): Relishing playing 80 minutes at his new club, the tough rake scored a try, ran 82 metres and made 52 tackles in a derby win over Penrith.
10. Aiden Tolman (Bulldogs): Had a monster game as his side smashed former club Melbourne, making 183 metres and 33 tackles in a powerful 60-minute stint.
11. Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles): Has started the season brilliantly, with his latest effort 169 metres and 35 tackles over a supercharged 74 minutes.
12. Greg Bird (Titans): A typically tireless and classy effort in a slugfest against the Cowboys, grinding out 124 metres and 25 tackles.
13. Matt Gillett (Broncos): Had a sensational night against the Dragons, scoring two tries within nine minutes as he produced 145 metres and 23 tackles.
14. Josh Reynolds (Bulldogs): The NSW Origin utility was sensational in a rout of the Storm, scheming relentlessly and producing a perfect kicked try assist.
15. Jarryd Hayne (Eels): At his enigmatic best in a derby win over Penrith, turning it on in the second half to end with a try, a try assist and 146 metres.
16. Willie Mason (Knights): On an emotion-charged day for his club, Big Willie stood tall and produced an intimidating effort reminiscent of when he was the world’s most damaging forward. Would have been named in the starting side but deserved to be named in jersey No.16 in honour of injured teammate Alex McKinnon.
17. Josh Jackson (Bulldogs): Bounced back to form with a power-packed effort against Melbourne. He was busy in both attack and defence, making a line bust, running for 163 metres and felling 23 Storm players.
We will be naming our Team of the Week throughout the season - join us at 1pm every Tuesday for our Team Lists Live Chat to let us know what you think of the side.