Ever wanted to run your own footy team? Here's your chance.
NRL Fantasy has opened for the 2015 season, giving you the ability to pick your own squad, go up against your mates and thousands of fellow footy fans, and have the chance to win money doing it.
Pick 25 players – staying under the $6.5 million salary cap – then name your 13 starters, a captain, a vice captain, and four bench players. Your team will earn points based on your players' real life performances on the field.
Don't want to go through the hassle of picking a full squad? Simply use the game's "intelligent auto-pick", and the game will select a well-balanced squad for you. Or fill your squad with the players our celebrity coaches have picked in their team.
Stuck between a couple of potential trades? See how players really measure up with the brand new player comparison tool.
There's more than one way to play. Get a bunch of mates together and play off in a head-to-head league, complete with a four-week finals campaign at the end of the season. Or get serious and play in a Draft comp, where each NRL player can only belong to a single team in your league, and you can trade players between teams each week. Or play in a public league with a mix of friends and strangers – and a few celebrity teams, like mine. Or just take on everybody in a bid to win weekly and overall prizes.
Follow your team's scores live across the weekend on your phone or tablet via the NRL Fantasy – on Android or iPhone – and keep up to date with all the Fantasy news and rumours by following me on Facebook or Twitter and reading my weekly articles on NRL.com.
Here are 10 reasons to play:
• Intelligent auto pick – New to Fantasy? Don't worry, picking a team is now quick and easy with a single click
• Brand new player comparison tool – Get an instant snapshot of how two players match up
• Faster and easier to use – The game looks better and plays better than ever before
• Field view on the mobile app – See all your players at once thanks to new app designs
• Log in using your old login details – Played last year? Skip the registration process this time
• Regenerate 2014 leagues – Don't waste time setting up leagues, you can do this in just a few clicks
• Play in unlimited head-to-head leagues – You can create five leagues, but join as many as you like
• Improved league customisation – Customise how your league works with the Flexi League Pass
• New captain rules so you can substitute your skipper during a round, while still preventing teams from taking advantage of the 'captain loophole'
• More exciting features to come over the coming months...
So what are you waiting for? Register now, pick a squad (you can make unlimited changes up to the start of the season), get involved in a league, and stay tuned for announcements about this year's prizes in the coming weeks. It's free to play, and is the most addictive way to become a footy expert.