Alternative Software is delighted to announce August the 6th as the Australian and New Zealand retail release date for "Rugby League Team Manager 2015", the pinnacle in rugby league management simulation games.
Rugby League Team Manager 2015 delivers the most comprehensive rugby league simulation ever produced, with the biggest licensed competitions from across the world, including the NRL, Super League and the RFL. Featuring over 7,000 senior players and over 220 playable teams.
Always keeping you in complete control, Rugby League Team Manager 2015, not only puts you in charge of the team, but an entire club, from youth development through to the first team, the players, coaches, physios, scouts and doctors – you're in complete control.
Take charge of a club from top to bottom in the most comprehensive rugby league management game ever devised.
Each of your Rugby League club's facilities are upgradable, allowing you to expand on training and tactics to create a winning team, and then when match day comes, watch all the action unfold in both 2D and 3D match engines, giving instructions in real-time to steer your team to success.
The Southern Hemisphere packaging for the game features Michael Maguire the South Sydney Rabbitohs head coach.
"I am proud to be associated with Rugby League Manager 2015 because it is replicates the pressures and thrills of a real coach. Good luck!" said Michael Maguire
"Rugby League is a great fit for a management simulation, and we see a tremendous global appeal in Rugby League Team Manager 2015," said Roger Hulley, Managing Director, Alternative Software Ltd.
"This game has been designed and created for all Rugby League gaming fans, from the very ground up, by a dedicated development team who are all themselves passionate about Rugby League. Indeed our passion for the sport goes way back to 1987, when we launched our very first Rugby League game."
Rugby League Team Manager 2015 features:
- Officially licensed by the world's biggest leagues and competitions
- 226 Clubs including professional and amateur clubs
- 7064 senior players and 1980 alliance players
- Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
- Control all staffing, including Assistants, Coaches, Doctors & Physios
- Upgrade facilities, including Stadium, Gym, Training Paddock, Track, Kicking Enclosure, Tactical Briefing Room, Academy Clubhouse, Alliance Clubhouse & Centre of Excellence
- Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with Agents and Scouts to deliver the best players to your club
- Work your way up the ladder and lead your club out in the biggest tournaments in the world
- Experience the pain and joy of representative competitions
- Get closer to the simulation with the customised game editor
- Up to 7 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
- Experience the thrill of the World Club Series and the Challenge Cup!
Rugby League Team Manager 2015 PC DVD Rom puts the player in the heart of the action. The season is long and the challenges aplenty, as you navigate your way through domestic campaigns and international competitions. With fully licensed leagues in both the Northern and Southern hemispheres and over 7000 senior players to choose from!
See if you have what it takes to push your team over the line to victory. Pleasing both the fans, and the star players whilst maintaining the backing of the boardroom. You will be in complete control, failure is not an option; the future success of the club will be down to you.