Strap yourself in as NRL.com takes a look back at the season that was, including our most-viewed content on a week-to-week basis.
Finals Week Two Results:
With the Roosters up 8-4 and the game well and truly in the balance the first semi-final of the NRL Telstra Premiership finals series was tipped on its head when prop Kane Evans was awarded one of the more controversial tries of the season. Evans's try helped extend the lead before fullback Roger Tuivasa-Sheck ran rings around a shell-shocked Bulldogs outfit minutes later. It'd be a deficit Des Hasler's men never recovered from. Meanwhile the Sharks headed to Townsville full of confidence only to be shot down by a rampant Cowboys outfit, with Matt Scott leading the way for North Queensland's first preliminary final berth since 2007.
Top five stories:
1. 'Roosters v Bulldogs Semi Final Preview' by Chris Kennedy
2. 'Top 10 Underrated Players of 2015' by Adrian McMurray
3. 'Cowboys v Sharks Semi Final Preview' by Steven Ross
4. 'Roosters v Bulldogs: Five Key Points' by Jack Brady
5. 'Cowboys v Sharks: Five Key Points' by Tony Webeck
Top three videos: