A full wrap of the day's important NRL Fantasy news that could impact your Fantasy selections.
- After months of anticipation, the Round 1 team lists are in. See every side for the opening round of the 2016 NRL Telstra Premiership season here.
- Miss our Round 1 teams live blog? Re-live the discussion here.
- Canterbury-Bankstown fullback Brett Morris (WFB, $365,000) will miss up to four months after knee surgery on Monday, opening the door for Will Hopoate (WFB/CTR, $264,000) to establish himself at fullback. Read more.
- Still on the Bulldogs, hooker Michael Lichaa (HOK, $447,000) finished 2015 with an ankle injury, but insists he's back to full fitness and ready to play 80 minutes each week. Read more.
- Another hooker who will play big minutes (for the opening rounds at least) is Manaia Cherrington (HOK, $157,000), with Wests Tigers captain Aaron Woods expecting Cherrington to handle playing full games while Robbie Farah (HOK, $487,000), Matt Ballin (HOK, $350,000) and Dene Halatau (2RF/HOK, $238,000) are out of the side. Read more.
- Looking to pick up any of Cronulla's outside backs? Coach Shane Flanagan thinks his side have plenty of points in them in 2016, especially with his new halves James Maloney (HLF, $393,000) and Chad Townsend (HLF, $347,000) guiding the Sharks around the park. Read more.
- It wasn't too long ago that Akuila Uate (WFB, $289,000) was one of the best wingers in NRL Fantasy, and former teammate Adam MacDougall believes the former NSW and Australia representative can return to his tackle-breaking best in 2016. Read more.
- Considering Bulldogs big men Aiden Tolman (FRF, $457,000) or James Graham (FRF, $430,000)? The Dogs pack have trimmed down in anticipation for the rule changes introduced this season. Read more.
- NRL.com's Fantasy expert Lone Scout has been busy over the off-season with plenty of helpful tips when it comes to selecting your side. Miss any of his advice? Read more.