A full wrap of the day's important NRL Fantasy news that could impact your Fantasy selections.
Pick your NRL Fantasy team now
- Melbourne lock Dale Finucane (2RF, $366,000) is set to be charged with shutting down Titans counterpart Greg Bird (2RF, $363,000) who played in a roving role in Round 1 against the Knights and finished with a handy 61 in NRL Fantasy. Read more.
- Eels flyer Semi Radradra (WFB, $430,000) admits he was well-contained by the Broncos in Round 1, and is unsure whether he'll be able to repeat his try-scoring efforts of past seasons. Read more.
- Sharks lock Paul Gallen (2RF, $522,000) plans to begin rehab next week after undergoing surgery on his knee on Monday night, and hopes to back within the next four to six weeks. Read more.
- NRL.com analyst Matt Elliott looks at the combination between Dylan Walker (HLF/CTR, $324,000) and Daly Cherry-Evans (HLF, $481,000), and what role each is playing as part of a new-look Manly side. Watch The Breakdown with Matt Elliott.
- On the back of the Round 2 teams, NRL.com's resident Fantasy expert Lone Scout takes a closer look at the Fantasy implications for all the changes for the second round of the year. Read more.
- After scoring a try, making a team-high 37 tackles, three offloads and playing close to 80 minutes, Rabbitohs forward Paul Carter (2RF, $198,000) says he's feeling at home at Redfern and looks set to be a popular buy in NRL Fantasy this week. Read more.
- Dragons club captain Ben Creagh (FRF, $274,000) is hoping to be more involved against the Sharks in Round 2 after playing just 15 minutes against the Storm, but has some interesting thoughts on the role of bench forwards under the reduced interchange. Read more.