A full wrap of the day's important NRL Fantasy news that could impact your Fantasy selections.
- Broncos coach Wayne Bennett confirmed on Thursday that both Jordan Kahu (WFB/CTR, $283,000) and Jack Reed (CTR, $289,000) will play against the Warriors on Friday night, meaning cheapie Greg Eden (WFB, $128,000) will drop out of the final 17. Read more.
- Have you picked your Thursday Night Match Day Fantasy side? Take a closer look at the players to choose that could win you $500. Read more.
- Gold Coast players David Shillington (FRF, $391,000) and Zeb Taia (2RF, $365,000) are hoping to create plenty of second-phase play when they take on the Storm. Look out for both to try and up their offload count in Round 2. Read more.
- Rabbitohs back-rower Kyle Turner (2RF, $277,000) claims he wasn't hampered by injury in Round 1. After playing 66 minutes against the Roosters and John Sutton's long-term injury, Turner looms as one to monitor. Read more.
- There was confirmation on Thursday that Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa (HOK, $442,000) will miss a month of action, with his replacement Craig Garvey (HOK, $130,000) perhaps now not the most alluring cash cow. Read more.
- NRL.com's Lone Scout returned to answer your burning Fantasy questions ahead of Thursday night football. Read more.
- While he scored a solid 38 in Round 1, Bulldogs forward Tony Williams (2RF, $271,000) played 80 minutes for the first time in years, and is set to do so for the foreseeable future. Could he be one to monitor? Read more.