NRL Fantasy Files: 17/3/16
A full wrap of the day's important NRL Fantasy news that could impact your Fantasy selections for Round 3.
- Titans halfback Ashley Taylor (HLF, $156,000) wants to see more of the ball and share more of the side's playmaking duties, already contributing three try assists in his first two games in Gold Coast colours. With a break even of 2, Taylor still has plenty of price rises left. Read more.
- Struggling with your trades for Round 3? NRL.com's Lone Scout answers your burning questions in his weekly Q&A. Read more.
- Josh Dugan (WFB/CTR, $379,000) doesn't think he's set for a long stint back at fullback following the injury to Dragons teammate Kurt Mann (WFB/HLF, $263,000), reaffirming his preference to play centre. Read more.
- Tigers back-rower Curtis Sironen (2RF, $292,000) is out for a month with a hamstring injury, opening the door for Kyle Lovett (2RF, $332,000) to start. Robbie Farah (HOK, $487,000) is also targeting a return next Monday against the Eels. Read more.
- There's no chance we'll see Billy Slater (WFB, $286,000) back this season according to Storm coach Craig Bellamy. Read more.
- Who makes the cut for your Thursday Match Day Fantasy side? Pick six players from tonight's Cowboys-Roosters clash and you could win $500. Read more.