A full wrap of the day's important NRL Fantasy news that could impact your Fantasy selections.
- Wests Tigers prop Ava Seumanufagi is hoping to pick up where captain Aaron Woods left off, with the NSW and Kangaroos front-rower sidelined for four to six weeks. Read more.
- Warriors young gun Tuimoala Lolohea is set to play his first game in the halves for 2016, a move coach Andrew McFadden has been considering for some time. Read more.
- What's happened to Martin Taupau's Fantasy scores? Can Dylan Napa maintain his Round 6 form? Read more.
- Experienced Panther Peter Wallace wants to remain at dummy-half despite the impending return of James Segeyaro. Read more.
- Storm centre Will Chambers has been ruled out for up to three months with a fractured foot. Read more.
- Miss any of the injury news from Round 6? Check out the latest in the casualty ward. Read more.
- NRL.com's Lone Scout breaks down the key ins and outs from the Round 7 team lists. Read more.