State of Origin Legends Climb
On the eve of Game One of the 2016 Holden State of Origin series, BridgeClimb Sydney, together with the NRL, are giving you the opportunity to scale the Sydney Harbour Bridge with two rugby league greats on Tuesday 31st May.
This unique opportunity will see you embark on the 3.5 hour BridgeClimb journey with an NRL legend, along the upper arch to the summit. Here you will have time to hear some stories from the NRL great from your State of choice. Joining you will be Petero Civoniceva from Queensland and Nathan Hindmarsh from New South Wales*.
There are two climb times to choose from on 31st May. You can choose to climb during the day when you will see the hum and buzz of the city in full swing, or at night, where the city will be alight with the colours of Vivid Sydney sparkling under a blanket of darkness.
Spaces are limited – don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to scale an icon, with an icon!
How to book a State of Origin Legends Climb
1. Head to www.bridgeclimb.com
2. Choose the number of people you’d like to book for
3. Select 31 May 2016 as the climb date
4. Select your time of day (day or night)
5. Select a departure period
– Day Climb (NSW and QLD) – select 11-12pm
– Night (NSW only) – select 4-5pm
– Night (QLD only) – select 5-6pm
6. Choose your Climb type as “State of Origin Legends Climb”.
11:35am – State of Origin Legends Climb – NSW (Climb with Nathan Hindmarsh)
11:55am – State of Origin Legends Climb – QLD (Climb with Petero Civoniceva)
16:55pm – State of Origin Legends Climb – NSW (Climb with Nathan Hindmarsh)
17:15pm – State of Origin Legends Climb – QLD (Climb with Petero Civoniceva)
*If players stated become unavailable, alternative players will be substituted.