League Nation Live brings viewers their weekly dose of NRL action with all the news from on and off the field - hosted by Justin Hodges, Aaron Fa’Aoso, Hannah Hollis, Jodan Perry and Nathan Appo.
Tonight at 7.30pm on NITV (Ch 34 & Foxtel 144)
On this week's show:
• Gold Coast Titan Greg Bird talks about his successful career and upcoming State of Origin series.
• Brisbane Bombers Chairman, Craig Davison, discusses expansion plans to bring more rugby league to Brisbane and Queensland.
• Country music legend, Graeme Connors, talks about his new album 60 Summers: The Ultimate Collection and upcoming Australian tour.
• Regulars Scott Prince and Scott Sattler, are on the couch looking back at the results from last week and ahead to this weekend's NRL Telstra Premiership clashes.
• In The Cube: Break the Chain Challenge, Nova's Breakfast team, Ash, Kip and Luttsy battle against each other head to secure a quick time and score on the leaderboard.
• This week's Tweet of the Week, asks "Should the NRL expand to have a second Brisbane team?"
Produced by Indigenous production company, Carbon Media, in front of a live Brisbane studio audience, the series brings 90 jam-packed minutes of entertainment and sports each Tuesday night. From community clubs to the State of Origin, all layers of the game will be covered by some of the country’s biggest league personalities, alongside entertainment guests and performances.