Tonight at 7.30pm on NITV (Ch 34 & Foxtel 144)
League Nation Live brings viewers their weekly dose of NRL action with all the news from on and off the field - hosted by Justin Hodges, Aaron Fa’Aoso, Hannah Hollis, Jodan Perry and Nathan Appo. On this week’s show:
• Broncos hooker Andrew McCullough, tipped to be the team’s next captain, steps out of dummy-half and into the studio to chat with the team. The Broncos' top tackler since 2011, 'Macca' has been hailed one of the team’s best players by coach Wayne Bennett.
• Jillaroo and Queensland representative Libby Cook-Black also joins the team on the couch to chat through the wins and losses of Round 23 and predictions for this weekend’s games. Libby played her first game for the Jillaroos in May after just a year playing league.
• League Nation Live welcomes back three-time award winning Courier Mail sports journalist Pete Badel, who will again go head to head with Broncos Corporate Affairs Manager Trad McLean in Two Sides of the Story.
• CEO of Queensland’s Touch Football Association, Jamie O’Connor, joins the team on the couch three weeks out from the first touch football State of Origin match.
• The studio will be more crowded than usual with the Deception Bay Junior Rugby League Club joining the audience. The club’s under-11s Coach Jeffrey Emery will join the show’s hosts and guests to chat about the club.
• Multi-award winning Indigenous country singer Sue Ray will take out the show with her soothing sounds, ahead of the release of her new album Live at the Junk Bar.
• This week’s Tweet of the Week asks "Which rookies made the biggest impact this season - Suliasi Vunivalu - Storm; Nathan Cleary - Panthers; Ash Taylor - Titans or Bevan French - Eels?"
Produced by Indigenous production company, Carbon Media, in front of a live Brisbane studio audience, the series brings 90 jam-packed minutes of entertainment and sports each Tuesday night. From community clubs to the State of Origin, all layers of the game will be covered by some of the country’s biggest league personalities, alongside entertainment guests and performances.