League Nation Live brings viewers their weekly dose of NRL action with all the news from on and off the field - hosted by Justin Hodges, Hannah Hollis, Jodan Perry and Nathan Appo. On this week's show:
- Country music legend Troy Cassar-Daley is in the studio to perform songs from his new album Thing I Carry Around, out on 26 August. The multi-award winning artist will also chat about his favourite NRL team, the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
- David Stagg, former Broncos forward also joins the team on the couch. The top tackler now works for the Aspley Rugby League Club in north Brisbane, where he played his junior years. One of the kids in the under 6 side is his son Noah.
- Radio host and self-confessed sports nut Ash Bradnam steps away from the microphone to join the team for another round of the LNL Quick Hands. Ash hosts the morning show on NOVA 106.9, one of Brisbane’s top ranking radio stations.
- Rugby league, rugby sevens and touch football dynamo Bo de la Cruz returns to the couch to reflect on this week’s NRL round. Not only has Bo represented Australia in three different sports, she’s also a fundraiser for a number of Indigenous charity organisations.
- Plus the guests are joined by the Mudgeeraba Redbacks, the same junior rugby league club which produced NRL stars including Darius Boyd and Ben Hannant, for another round of Quick Hands.
Produced by Indigenous production company, Carbon Media, in front of a live Brisbane studio audience, the series brings 90 jam-packed minutes of entertainment and sports each Tuesday night. From community clubs to the State of Origin, all layers of the game will be covered by some of the country’s biggest league personalities, alongside entertainment guests and performances.