With the 2016 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series upon us, there are a number of different ways to secure your seat at a finals fixture, with club members receiving exlusive access to tickets ahead of the general public.
Ticketed Club Members
- Ticketed Members will receive an email on the Sunday evening and the Monday morning with their AAN password which will need to be used to purchase tickets. These AAN passwords are unique, and if you do not receive an email with the details, please contact your club.
- Ticketed Members can then purchase from 10am on the Monday of each week through Ticketek (online, mobile, over the phone or at a Ticketek box office)
- Ticketed Members can use their AAN password to purchase up until gameday
- For those members whose club isn’t in the top 8, you will be able to purchase through the Non Ticketed Members window
- Non-Ticketed Members will receive an email on the Monday morning with their password which will need to be used to purchase tickets.
- Non-Ticketed Members can then purchase from 4pm on the Monday of each week through Ticketek (Online, mobile, over the phone or at a Ticketek box office)
- General Public can purchase tickets from 10am Tuesday of each week.
- Purchasers will need to enter either a team password when purchasing tickets, or a generic NRL password if you aren’t supporting either of the teams. These passwords will be present on the Ticketek page as you purchase.