League Nation Live brings viewers their weekly dose of NRL action with all the news from on and off the field - hosted by Justin Hodges, Hannah Hollis, Jodan Perry and Nathan Appo.
Tuesday nights at 7.30pm on NITV (Ch 34 & Foxtel 144)
On this week's show:
• With just 20 sleeps until the NRL Grand Final, Brisbane Broncos forward Alex Glenn joins the LNL team on the couch to talk all things NRL Finals. The Kiwi utility player has spent his entire NRL career to date with the Broncos, and has dealt with extra challenges this season as a new dad.
• One of Australia's all-time great rugby union players, legendary Indigenous Wallaby Mark Ella joins LNL tonight. Mark played 25 caps for Australia from 1980 to 1984 - 10 as captain - before retiring at 25. Mark is now Head of Sport at NITV and a columnist for The Australian.
• The LNL team will look back on all the season's highs and lows with some familiar couch mates in Broncos' Corporate Affairs Manager Trad Mclean, Jillaroo Libby Cook-Black and host of NOVA 106.9's morning radio show, Ash Bradnam.
• Indigenous artist Jay Jerome will perform his song 'Mother'. The 20-year-old from Bribie Island describes his music as an RnB fusion of neo soul and funk, and plans to release his debut EP next year.
• The LNL team will also share all the news on the upcoming Murri Carnival and Koori Knock Out, two iconic Indigenous rugby league events.
Produced by Indigenous production company, Carbon Media, in front of a live Brisbane studio audience, the series brings 90 jam-packed minutes of entertainment and sports each Tuesday night. From community clubs to the State of Origin, all layers of the game will be covered by some of the country’s biggest league personalities, alongside entertainment guests and performances.