NRL.com takes a look back at the season that's been, including our most viewed content on a week-to-week basis.
The Cowboys and Broncos put on yet another epic encounter when they clashed in Week Two of the NRL Telstra Premiership finals series. The Cowboys were chasing the Broncos for most of the game but an ill-timed Matt Gillett trip on Johnathan Thurston in the final three minutes helped the Cowboys co-captain level the scores with a penalty goal. The NRL's new extra time rules in finals matches meant the Cowboys had to maintain their six-point lead following Michael Morgan's thrilling try in the 85th minute. In the nation's capital, the Raiders overcame a disruptive week – where Josh Hodgson remained under an injury cloud – to beat the Panthers. Canberra ensured their preliminary final berth in Melbourne– their first ever in the NRL era – despite Penrith's best efforts in the second half.
Finals Week Two Results:
Cowboys 26 defeated Broncos 20 in extra time
Raiders 22 defeated Panthers 12
Top five stories:
1. Cowboys v Broncos: Five key points by Tony Webeck
2. Broncos' Roberts guilty at judiciary by NRL
3. Bennett's lament as brave Broncos bow out by Tony Webeck
4. Rabbitohs sign Robbie Farah by AAP
5. Stewart granted early Catalans release by AAP
Top three videos:
1. Cowboys v Broncos highlights
2. Raiders v Panthers highlights
3. Finals Week Two Press Conference: Broncos