Blues winger Blake Ferguson is highly unlikely to be back for Parramatta's clash with the Warriors on Saturday after undergoing minor knee surgery.
Ferguson sat out Sunday's loss to Manly and coach Brad Arthur said the Eels veteran was highly unlikely to suit up for the round-19 clash at Bankwest Stadium.
In good news for the Eels, mid-season recruit Waqa Blake is likely to make his first appearance for Parra after a knee injury suffered two months ago playing for Penrith.
Gold Coast fullback AJ Brimson sent a scare through the Titans camp when he was forced off during the loss to Melbourne on Sunday.
The Titans fullback was replaced by veteran Michael Gordon in the 54th minute and did not return to Cbus Super Stadium in the 20-point loss.
However, Brimson's injury has been diagnosed as a deep cork in his backside and he is expected to be fit to face the Broncos next Saturday.
Roosters hooker Jake Friend left the field early in Saturday's clash with Newcastle with a forearm injury, a week after returning from a biceps problem.
"He's got a small fracture around the screw that re-attached the biceps," coach Trent Robinson said.
"I'm not sure how long he'll be out. He's disappointed. We're all disappointed because finally we got back our crew of decision-makers – we got our captains back on the field for the first time in a long time."
The Warriors and Sharks came out of Friday's clash with injury concerns to key strike weapons.
Warriors halfback Kodi Nikorima was in a moon boot after the game after suffering an ankle injury, while winger David Fusitu'a is set to miss two games with a hamstring issue.
On the plus side the Auckland-based club hope to get Karl Lawton, Ken Maumalo and Patrick Herbert back for their round 19 road clash with Parramatta, while Tohu Harris is scheduled to return in round 21.
Sharks winger Sosaia Feki has a back injury which he suffered in the first half of the 19-18 loss to the Warriors.
Bulldogs centre Marcelo Montoya suffered a medial ligament knee injury in Thursday night's clash with Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium. Early estimates are the injury could sideline Montoya for three to four weeks.
The Casualty Ward
Matt Gillett was left out of the side's 21-man squad for their clash with the Bulldogs as a precaution for a groin injury.
- Matt Gillett (groin, round 19)
- Tom Dearden (ankle, round 20)
- Gehamat Shibasaki (finger, round 21)
- Sean O'Sullivan (hamstring, round 21)
- Richie Kennar (shoulder, indefinite)
- Jack Bird (knee, season)
- Hudson Young (suspension, round 19)
- Nick Cotric (suspension, round 21)
- Ata Hingano (thumb, round 20-22)
- Ryan Sutton (calf, round 19)
- Luke Bateman (knee, indefinite)
- Brad Abbey (knee, season)
- Joey Leilua (neck, season)
Bulldogs forward Sauaso Sue will be sidelined until the start of the 2020 season after scans over the weekend confirmed he had torn his ACL.
- Aiden Tolman (ribs, round 19)
- Kieran Foran (hamstring, round 19)
- Lachlan Lewis (ankle, round 19)
- Sauaso Sue (knee, season)
- Marcelo Montoya (knee, TBC)
Cronulla winger Sosaia Feki has a back injury which he suffered in the first half of the 19-18 loss to the Warriors.
- Sosaia Feki (back, TBC)
- Josh Morris (concussion/nose, round 19)
- Josh Dugan (hamstring, round 20)
- Wade Graham (hamstring, round 20-21)
- Ryley Jacks (rib cartilage, round 18-19)
- Jai Arrow (ankle, round 20-22)
- Tyrone Peachey (pectoral, round 22)
- AJ Brimson (hip, TBC)
- Ryan James (knee, season)
- Cade Cust (head knock, round 19)
- Apisai Koroisau (ankle, round 21)
- Jack Gosiewski (groin, indefinite)
- Toafofoa Sipley (knee, season)
- Albert Hopoate (knee, season)
- Cameron Munster (rested, round 19)
- Josh Addo-Carr (rested, round 19)
- Felise Kaufusi (rested, round 19)
- Will Chambers (rested, round 19)
- Christian Welch (suspended, round 19)
- Curtis Scott (foot, round 20)
- Albert Vete (shoulder, season)
- Lachlan Fitzgibbon (elbow, round 22)
- Edrick Lee (arm, finals)
- Slade Griffin (knee, round 22)
- Nathan Ross (pelvis, retirement)
- Michael Morgan (concussion, round 19-20)
- Gideon Gela-Mosby (collarbone, round 18-19)
- Jordan Kahu (eye socket, round 23)
- Ben Hampton (biceps, round 22-25)
- Justin O'Neill (spleen, indefinite)
- Te Maire Martin (brain bleed, season)
- Mitch Dunn (shoulder, season)
- Kurt Baptiste (knee, season)
- Waqa Blake (knee, round 19)
- Blake Ferguson (knee, round 19-20)
- Peni Terepo (suspension, round 20)
- Michael Jennings (knee, round 21)
- George Jennings (calf, round 22)
- Ray Stone (ankle, round 24)
- Kaysa Pritchard (retired)
- Malakai Watene-Zelezniak (calf, round 18)
- Liam Martin (quad, round 19)
- Caleb Aekins (shoulder, indefinite)
- Jack Hetherington (sternum, indefinite)
- Tim Grant (pectoral, season)
- Tyrone May (stood down)
- Kyle Turner (thumb, round 19)
- Sam Burgess (shoulder, round 19-20)
- Tom Burgess (ankle, round 19-20)
- Alex Johnston (knee, round 20)
- Liam Knight (suspended, round 20)
- Cory Denniss (shoulder, round 20)
- George Burgess (suspension, finals)
- Greg Inglis (shoulder, retired)
- Ben Hunt (rested, round 19)
- Zac Lomax (broken thumb, round 19)
- Gareth Widdop (shoulder, round 20)
- Jeremy Latimore (knee, TBC)
- Jordan Pereira (neck/head, indefinite)
- Jack de Belin (stood down)
Jake Friend injured his forearm in Saturday's clash with Newcastle.
- Zane Tetevano (suspension, round 19)
- Jake Friend (arm, TBC)
- Ken Maumalo (head knock, round 18)
- Patrick Herbert (hamstring, round 19)
- Karl Lawton (shoulder, round 19)
- Tohu Harris (knee, round 21)
- Nathaniel Roache (knee, season)
- Mahe Fonua (foot, indefinite)
- Ben Matulino (knee, indefinite)