There is positive news from the Canberra Raiders with forward Joseph Tapine set to only miss one to two weeks with a thumb injury.
The Raiders have confirmed Tapine won't require surgery and could be back in action in a fortnight.
Superstar Cowboys forward Jason Taumalolo has been ruled out for six to 10 weeks by the club.
Taumalolo suffered a medial ligament injury in the 29-10 loss to Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium on Friday.
Taumalolo was bent back in a tackle by Tevita Pangai jnr early in the match and struggled for the remainder of the first half. He did not return to the field after the break.
- Payne Haas (suspension, round five)
- Matt Lodge (suspension, round four)
Joseph Tapine won't need to undergo surgery on his thumb injury he suffered against the Storm and is expected to only miss one or two matches.
- Michael Oldfield (groin, round four-six)
- Joseph Tapine (thumb, four-five)
- Fa'amanu Brown (leg, round four)
- Renouf To'omaga (hamstring, round five)
- Brandon Wakeham (ankle, indefinite)
Matt Moylan and Sosaia Feki suffered knee injuries in the win over Gold Coast at Shark Park on Saturday. Both will be monitored early in the week. Jayden Brailey failed a HIA and will need to pass concussion protocol ahead of next week's clash with the Cowboys.
- Wade Graham (knee, round 9-12)
- Matt Moylan (knee, TBA)
- Jayden Brailey (concussion, TBA)
- Sosaia Feki (knee, TBA)
- Ava Seumanufagai (knee, round four)
The Titans were without Ash Taylor and Tyrone Roberts in round two against Cronulla. Jack Stockwell and Will Matthews were ruled out of round one with ongoing injuries. The club said neither setback is too serious but both are week-to-week propositions.
- Dale Copley (calf, round four)
- Ash Taylor (quad, indefinite)
- Jack Stockwell (hip, round three)
- Tyrone Roberts (Achilles, round four)
- Will Matthews (Achilles, round three)
Curtis Sironen failed a HIA in the side's loss to the Roosters and will undergo concussion protocol throughout the week ahead of Manly's round-three clash against the Warriors.
- Curtis Sironen (concussion, TBA)
- Albert Hopoate (knee, early rounds)
- Taniela Paseka (knee, round three)
- Tom Trbojevic (hamstring, round three)
- Addin Fonua-Blake (suspension, round three)
- Dylan Walker (stood down)
- Scott Drinkwater (pectoral, round 14)
- Tom Eisenhuth (throat, indefinite)
- Joe Stimson (back, round three)
Prop Daniel Saifiti is set to return a week or two earlier than expected from knee and foot injuries. Mason Lino appeared to re-injure his knee in the Canterbury Cup NSW in round two but has since been cleared by the club.
- Daniel Saifiti (knee & foot, round four-five)
- Slade Griffin (knee, indefinite)
- Nathan Ross (finger, round five)
- Jacob Saifiti (leg, indefinite)
- Pasami Saulo (hand, round five)
The loss to Brisbane in the Queensland derby was compounded by a medial ligament injury to Jason Taumalolo, who will miss 6-10 weeks.
Skipper Michael Morgan looked to be struggling with an arm injury against the Broncos while Nene Macdonald failed an HIA and did not play the second half.
- Jason Taumalolo (knee, round 9-13)
- Kyle Feldt (groin, round four)
- Nene Macdonald (concussion, TBA)
- Murray Taulagi (knee, early rounds)
- Scott Bolton (suspension, round six)
Nathan Brown and Will Smith suffered round-one injuries, with Brown sidelined indefinitely with a pectoral injury and Smith suffering a broken arm.
Michael Jennings missed the side's clash with Canterbury through suspension.
- Nathan Brown (pectoral, round 14)
- Will Smith (broken arm, round eight)
- George Jennings (knee, round two)
- Michael Jennings (suspension, round three)
- Manu Ma'u (knee, round six)
- Kaysa Pritchard (personal leave, indefinite)
- Peni Terepo (stood down)
Sione Katoa went for scans on a groin injury this week and was walking gingerly at Penrith training on Monday.
- Josh Mansour (shoulder, round three)
- Tyrell Fuimaono (ankle, round five)
- Viliame Kikau (knee, round four)
- Tyrone May (stood down)
- Sam McKendry (knee, indefinite)
- Sione Katoa (groin, TBC)
Veteran back-rower John Sutton left the field in the 27th minute against the Dragons with an apparent chest complaint and did not return but coach Wayne Bennett told the media after the match he didn't think it was serious. Greg Inglis looked to be troubled by a shoulder or chest complaint but he is also expected to be fine for next week's clash with Gold Coast.
- George Burgess (suspension, round four)
- Kurt Dillon (Achilles, round three)
- John Sutton (chest, TBA)
- Adam Doueihi (knee, indefinite)
St George Illawarra confirmed Tyson Frizell is ruled out indefinitely after undergoing surgery for a lacerated testicle following the side's round one loss to the Cowboys.
The Dragons were also dealt another another blow from round one with back-up halfback Darren Nicholls ruled out for at least six weeks with a fractured scapula suffered in the Canterbury Cup NSW clash against Mounties.
- Tyson Frizell (testicle, indefinite)
- Korbin Sims (suspension, round three)
- Darren Nicholls (fractured scapula, round seven)
- Jack de Belin (stood down)
Jake Friend (shoulder) and Cooper Cronk (hamstring) missed the round two win over Manly while Brett Morris (knee) and Lindsay Collins (HIA) both failed to finish the match at Lottoland.
- Ryan Hall (knee, round eight)
- Jake Friend (shoulder, round three)
- Brett Morris (knee, round five-six)
- Cooper Cronk (hamstring, TBA)
- Lindsay Collins (head cut, round three)
- Billy Smith (knee, early rounds)
Nathaniel Roache missed the round-two clash with the Wests Tigers after picking up a calf injury in the side's captain's run on Saturday. Issac Luke made a successful return in Roache's place following a six-month layoff from shoulder surgery.
- Nathaniel Roache (calf, TBA)
Back-up hooker Jacob Liddle will miss at least the next month of football after picking up an ankle injury playing for Western Suburbs in the Canterbury Cup last weekend.
In better news, Michael Maguire says Chris Lawrence may return earlier than expected from a broken jaw, with the second-rower now expected to be sidelined for six to eight weeks.
- Jacob Liddle (ankle, round six)
- David Nofoaluma (shoulder, round three)
- Chris Lawrence (broken jaw, round eight)