Jason Saab has been released by St George Illawarra to link with Manly while the Sea Eagles have also added another young winger, Christian Tuipulotu from the Roosters.
Saab had been agitating for a release for months and the Dragons announced on Friday they have granted him permission to end his contract early to link with the Sea Eagles.
Manly announced on Friday that Tuipulotu had inked a four-year deal while Saab had signed until the end of 2023.
Tuipulotu started pre-season training with the Sea Eagles this week while Saab will join the squad next week.
"Christian is a very talented young player. We are looking forward to further developing his game here at Manly," Manly coach Des Hasler said.
"He is very athletic and will certainly bring added depth and competition for spots within the squad.
"Jason is a young, promising player. He has all the attributes to be a successful, consistent NRL player."
Tuipulotu, a Junior Kiwis representative, scored a try in his NRL debut for the Roosters against the Melbourne Storm at the Sydney Cricket Ground in August.
Saab has represented NSW at under-18 and under-20 level as well as the Australian Schoolboys.
According to the Dragons' statement, they received "an undisclosed fee for Saab's release", which has been granted with immediate effect.
Four spots now remain in their top 30 roster for the 2021 Telstra Premiership.
"A big focus for the Dragons on the recruitment and retention front is that our players, whether they're already here or are signed by the club, are 100% committed to representing this proud organisation," Dragons general manager of football Ben Haran said.
"We don't want to retain or sign players for the sake of it. We want to ensure that each player who walks through our gates every day is the right fit for the Dragons, especially during a period where so much change is afoot."
Saab played seven first-grade games for the Dragons after making his debut against Souths in July, 2019.