You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content

Justin Hodges, Scott Prince, Ali Brigginshaw and Beryl Friday were in Nambour this week to talk about Respect with the students of Nambour State College.

The event was a reminder to students in the lead up to the National Day of Action against Bullying and Violence which falls today, March 19.

The National Day of Action against Bullying and Violence (NDA) is Australia’s key bullying prevention initiative, connecting schools and communities to find workable solutions to bullying and violence.

The theme for the NDA 2021 is Take Action Together. This theme aims to elevate student voice, empowering young Australians to join the conversation.

Scott Prince assists a student with his work

Our Broncos stars delivered the workshop on Respect, reminding students to not only respect themselves but one another.

Justin Hodges impressed upon the students the importance of treating others how you want to be treated and standing up for those who need your support.

“Bullying can have a huge impact on someone’s life, and make coming to school very difficult.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Beyond the Broncos (@beyond_the_broncos)

We want to make sure students are treating everyone with respect and making school a safe and supportive environment

Justin Hodges Broncos Ambassador
Justin Hodges shares a laugh with the Nambour State College students

Schools can get support and resources by visiting https://bullyingnoway.gov.au/preventing-bullying/national-day-of-action-against-bullying-and-violence and join in the fight against bullying.

Acknowledgement of Country

National Rugby League respects and honours the Traditional Custodians of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on.

Premier Partner

Media Partners

Major Partners

View All Partners