State of Origin returns to Sunshine Coast Stadium in 2021 with Queensland aiming to go back-to-back.
The Ampol Women’s State of Origin will be played at Sunshine Coast Stadium on Friday, June 25.
In a historic first, both teams will feature female coaches – Tahnee Norris (Queensland Maroons) and Kylie Hilder (NSW Sky Blues).
Women’s Origin tickets are on sale via NRL Tickets. Supporters can watch the historic match from just $5 for juniors, $15 for adults and $35 for families.
Ampol Women’s State of Origin: Friday, June 25 NSW Sky Blues vs Qld Maroons – Sunshine Coast 7:45pm AEST
- Nine (Brisbane/Sydney) GEM (Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth)
- Foxtel – Fox League (nationally)
- Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand)
- WatchNRL: Not available in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific Regions
- Fox US (FS2)
- Sky UK (Sky Sports Mix & Sky Sports Arena)
- Fox Sports Asia
- TVWAN Action (Papua New Guinea)
- BeIN Sports (France)
- Fox Netherlands
- ESPN Africa
- Rogers (Canada)
- Sport24 (Worldwide In-Flight/In-Ship – excl Australia, New Zealand or Pacific Regions)
Plan your trip!
11 Epic things to do on the Sunshine Coast around Women’s State of Origin
Staying a few extra days around the match and want to explore? Winter is the perfect time to get out and have the most epic experiences on the Sunshine Coast, and we have done the hard work for you. Check out 11 epic things to do this winter here.
After the match: Sunshine Coast nightlife
Looking for somewhere to grab dinner and a drink before or after the match? The Sunshine Coasts boasts some of the best spots to enjoy a locally brewed craft beer or a relaxing sunset sip. Want to know your options? Check it out here.
This is a Rivalry that knows no boundaries
How Sunshine Coast Stadium is reducing risk of COVID-19
- Extra cleaning and sanitisation pre-, during and post-event with a focus on high traffic areas like handrails
- Increased health and hygiene signage
- Patrons displaying COVID-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) will not be permitted
- Segmented seating zones (with dedicated staff, food and beverage and amenities to reduce contact and congestion points)
- Cashless payments
Transport & Parking
- On-site paid parking (including accessible parking) will be available off Nicklin Way - $10 per vehicle (EFTPOS only).
- Taxis and ride-share vehicles may drop off/collect passengers from the Nicklin Way hard stand car park.
- With your ticket you can travel free to and from the game on all regular Sunbus bus services. Free travel begins 4 hours before and concludes 4 hours after the event. Plan your journey.
Battle for Origin supremacy: Women's Origin rivalry heats up
What can I bring to the stadium?
- Bags larger than A4 size are prohibited and there are no cloak room facilities. Bags will be searched on entry to the stadium. We recommend not bringing a bag if possible to save you time at the gate.
- Chairs and umbrellas cannot be brought into the Stadium. You may bring a picnic blanket or cushion.
- Water in a sealed, plastic container, up to a maximum of 1.5L will be permitted into the stadium. Water is available for purchase.
- Patrons may bring homemade food items or special dietary requirements into the stadium provided they are packaged appropriately, and the items can be easily viewed by security if requested. Commercially branded takeaway food and beverage will not be allowed into the Stadium. No items in glass, stainless steel, crockery or cans will be allowed into the Stadium, including glass water bottles.
- For the full conditions of entry list, please visit Sunshine Coast Stadium’s website.