Warriors members will be able to take advantage of a range of exclusive benefits – including their own lounge – when the club celebrates the NRL Members’ Round with its first home game day of the season against St George Illawarra at Eden Park on Saturday (match day sponsor: Red Bull).
A footballing tripleheader is the focus with the Vodafone Warriors facing Illawarra in the New South Wales Cup at 12.40pm, the Vodafone Junior Warriors taking on the Dragons at 2.45pm and NRL encounter kicking off at 5.00pm.
Off the field the club’s members are in for special attention throughout the day as the Vodafone Warriors deliver on their ‘members get more’ mantra. The central feature will be the exclusive members-only lounge under the West Stand.
“We place the highest value on our members and deeply appreciate what they do for their club,” said Vodafone Warriors chief executive Wayne Scurrah.
“They’re our lifeblood, our most loyal supporters who are always there for their team.
“This weekend is a special opportunity to say thank you to them for the support they have provided leading into this 2014 season.
“Membership enables fans to feel closer to their team, show pride in their club and help the Vodafone Warriors become a stronger club.
“To everyone who has re-signed this season or become a new member, thank you very much for all you do for your club.
“To everyone else, it’s never too late to become a member.”
Special features for Vodafone Warriors members at Eden Park on Saturday include:
• Vodafone Warriors members will gain entry to the members-only lounge – which can accommodate 600 people – by showing their season passes or their three-game Eden Park cards.
• Sir Peter Leitch members will also gain exclusive access and will be hosted by the Mad Butcher as they are in the Stacey Jones Lounge at Mount Smart Stadium.
• Members will have access to several arcade games, a pool table and there’ll also be an X-Box competition in space which will have a brand new sports lounge feel. So don’t miss out.
• The membership tent will be located on the western concourse and will have activations running throughout the afternoon.
• These will include Warriors Forever tattoos and some amazing face painting so come and see the team and get some special member attention.
Exclusive game day member experiences:
• Eight Vodafone Warriors members will have a chance to win the best seats in the house situated in front of the West Stand where they will sit in luxury courtesy of match day sponsor Red Bull; the selection process for the eight winners will take place in the exclusive Members’ Lounge.
• Another 20 Vodafone Warriors members will be selected from the lounge to form the guard of honour for the NRL match between the Vodafone Warriors and St George Illawarra (the earlier members arrive in the lounge the better the chances are of winning)
• Two other special prizes will also be up for grabs:
- One young Vodafone Warriors member will win the experience of a lifetime – the chance to run the ball out onto the field before the NRL match between the Vodafone Warriors and the Dragons
- And a second lucky member will have the privilege of doing the pre-game coin toss and meet the captains before the two teams do battle in the NRL contest
Members’ Round on Saturday will be an occasion to savour for Vodafone Warriors members. So get along to Eden Park to enjoy your exclusive lounge and be in with a chance to win some once in a lifetime experiences.