Platinum Grand Final tickets and rare match day experiences with NRL teams are among the items being auctioned to raise funds for the NRL Foundation and RiseForAlex Fund.
The items are part of the Men of League Heritage Round Charity Auction which closes on Thursday.
The NRL is raising the funds as part of its ongoing support of players who suffer a catastrophic spinal injury playing Rugby League.
Among the items up for grabs are:
• Four platinum seats as part of a 2015 VIP Grand Final experience
• Exclusive match day experiences with the Broncos, Dragons, Knights, Rabbitohs, Sea Eagles and Warriors. Fans will win grandstand seating and have the chance to meet their favourite players
• VIP ultimate ‘behind the scenes’ experience with the Sydney Roosters
• Signed 2015 Kangaroos jersey
• Signed 2015 Kangaroos singlet
• Signed 2015 All Stars jersey
• Signed jerseys from the Bulldogs, Cowboys, Eels, Panthers, Raiders, Sharks, Storm, Tigers and Titans
The NRL is grateful for the support of the clubs and fans participating in the auction with all funds raised being used to help severely injured players.
The auction is open now and will close at 10:30pm AEST on Thursday 23 July 2015.
For a full list of items and to bid head to nrl.com/nrlfoundation