A full wrap of the day's important NRL Fantasy news that could impact your Fantasy selections.
- The Round 4 NRL team lists are in, with Trent Merrin (2RF, $478,000), Robbie Farah (HOK, $487,000), and Konrad Hurrell (CTR, $231,000) all named. Read more.
- What sorts of minutes is each lock playing? A full breakdown of the minutes played by every side's No.13, plus two of the NRL's emerging back-rowers under the microscope in this week's By the Numbers. Read more.
- Rabbitohs forward Paul Carter (2RF, $274,000) and Knights centre Sione Mata'utia (WFB/CTR, $260,000) have elected to challenge their charges at the NRL judiciary on Wednesday night. Fantasy coaches will be keeping a close eye on proceedings particularly when it comes to Carter, who has plenty of price rises ahead on the back of his score of 69 against the Dragons and a BE of -10. Read more.
- Manly pair Martin Taupau (2RF, $492,000) and Brenton Lawrence (FRF, $247,000) also both face a week on the sidelines after being cited following the Sea Eagles' Monday night win, and have until 12pm Wednesday AEDT to enter their plea. While we can't read too much into this, both were named in Manly's Round 4 side on Tuesday afternoon. Read more.
- NRL.com's Lone Scout looks back on the winners and losers from Round 3, and why you shouldn't be panicking about Daly Cherry-Evans (HLF, $449,000) just yet. Read more.
- Souths lock Sam Burgess (2RF/FRF, $475,000) has been released from hospital after being cleared of serious injury from a tackle in the Rabbitohs' loss to the Dragons, but is highly unlikely to be a late inclusion for the annual Good Friday clash with the Bulldogs after being omitted from the squad on Tuesday afternoon. Read more.
- Burgess's South Sydney teammate Adam Reynolds (HLF, $446,000) claims he won't be rushing his return from injury, which could be anywhere from Rounds 6-12. Read more.