Queensland have named their team for Game One of the 2016 Holden State of Origin Series at ANZ Stadium on June 1.
The Maroons have named two debutants with Corey Oates and Justin O'Neill set to play their first State of Origin matches for Queensland. They come in for the retired Justin Hodges and the injured Will Chambers.
Queensland's only other personnel change from their record-breaking win in Game Three last year is Josh McGuire who replaces Jacob Lillyman on the interchange bench.
Darius Boyd will take the fullback role with Greg Inglis to revert to his former position at left centre, while Matt Gillett will start in the back row alongside Broncos teammate Sam Thaiday.
The team is dominated by 2015 grand final combatants the Brisbane Broncos and North Queensland Cowboys who have supplied 10 of the 17 players named.
Queensland Maroons team
1. Darius Boyd (Brisbane Broncos)
2. Corey Oates (Brisbane Broncos)
3. Greg Inglis (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
4. Justin O’Neill (North Queensland Cowboys)
5. Dane Gagai (Newcastle Knights)
6. Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland Cowboys)
7. Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm)
8. Matt Scott (North Queensland Cowboys)
9. Cameron Smith (c) (Melbourne Storm)
10. Nate Myles (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
11. Matt Gillett (Brisbane Broncos)
12. Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos)
13. Corey Parker (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Michael Morgan (North Queensland Cowboys)
15. Josh McGuire (Brisbane Broncos)
16. Aidan Guerra (Sydney Roosters)
17. Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)