Blues coach Brad Fittler said star fullback James Tedesco is out of a knee brace but won't join NSW camp until Friday as he rehabs a knee injury.
Speaking on Monday, Fittler was not overly concerned Tedesco would miss the match.
Ove the balance of this week, his recovery will be managed by Roosters medical staff.
Panthers hooker Api Koroisau said he would be sweet to take his place in Sunday's grand final despite being forced off during the preliminary final win over Souths.
Koroisau, who left the field in the second half clutching at his shoulder and neck, said there was no serious damage and the Panthers are set to be at full strength for the showdown with the Storm with second-rower Viliame Kikau available again after serving a one-game ban.
The Melbourne Storm have confirmed their team came through Friday night's preliminary final injury-free, with the playing squad ready to back up for next week's grand final.
Get Caught Up: Finals Week 3
Dragons five-eighth Keeley Davis suffered a back injury in St George Illawarra's season-ending NRLW loss to the Warriors while halfback Maddie Studdon (ankle) and reserve Shakiah Tungai (cork) were pre-game withdrawals.
Defending premiers the Broncos finished their grand final dress rehearsal against the Roosters with a clean bill of health but they did give skipper Ali Brigginshaw and star fullback Tamika Upton a rest in the closing stages.
Roosters NRLW star Charlotte Caslick won't play again this year after scans revealed two small fractures in her lumbar spine.
Match: Panthers v Storm
Grand Final -
- Match odds provider: sportsbet
Home Team Panthers Odds
Away Team Storm Odds
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney
- Nine Network
The rugby sevens star has commenced a recovery program and will remain with the Roosters NRLW squad in a support role.
Cronulla forward Siosifa Talakai has undergone shoulder surgery and will join teammates Shaun Johnson (Achilles - May) and Royce Hunt (knee - May) in the club's rehab group in the off-season.
Talakai could miss the opening rounds of next season.
In better news for the club, Blayke Brailey underwent surgery for a syndesmosis injury but is expected to be available for 2021 trials.
The Casualty Ward
- Jayme Fressard (knee, NRLW - round 3)
- Tamika Upton (knee, NRLW - round 3)
- Lavinia Gould, (leg, NRLW - grand final)
- David Fifita (ankle, Origin 1-2)
- Tevita Pangai jnr (stood down)
- Jack Bird (ACL, 2021)
- Kotoni Staggs (knee, 2021)
- Ryan Sutton (knee, 2021)
- Corey Horsburgh (foot, 2021)
- Emre Guler (ankle, 2021)
- Curtis Scott (leg, 2021)
- Andre Niko (knee, 2021)
- Josh Hodgson (knee, 2021)
- Bailey Simonsson (shoulder, 2021)
- Jayden Okunbor (ACL, 2021)
- Blayke Brailey (ankle, trials, 2021)
- Matt Moylan (hamstring, trials, 2021)
- Cameron King (ACL, trials 2021)
- Siosifa Talakai (shoulder, round 1-3, 2021)
- Shaun Johnson (Achilles, round 8-10, 2021)
- Royce Hunt (knee, round 8-10, 2021)
- Bronson Xerri (suspended, indefinite)
With their season done, at this stage, the Titans shouldn't have any players in doubt for the start of 2021 due to injuries.
- Tom Trbojevic (shoulder, trials, 2021)
- Jorge Taufua (ruptured achilles, 2021)
- Brendan Elliot (knee, 2021)
- Moses Suli (foot, 2021)
- Manase Fainu (stood down/shoulder)
- Tui Kamikamica (ankle, season)
- Max King (suspended, 2021)
- Marion Seve (knee, season)
Knights star Kalyn Ponga will undergo shoulder surgery in the coming weeks and will miss the 2020 State of Origin series.
- Kalyn Ponga (shoulder, 2021)
- Andrew McCullough (hamstring, 2021)
- Connor Watson (Achilles, 2021)
- Jayden Brailey (knee, 2021)
Cowboys skipper Michael Morgan ruled himself out of the 2020 State of Origin series following a calf injury.
- Michael Morgan (calf, 2021)
- Blake Ferguson (knee, 2021)
- Maika Sivo (knee, 2021)
- Charlie Staines (hamstring, indefinite)
- James Roberts (pectoral, indefinite)
- Tom Amone (knee, 2021)
- Braidon Burns (knee, 2021)
- Latrell Mitchell (hamstring, 2021)
- Keeley Davis (back)
- Maddie Studdon (ankle)
- Shakiah Tungai (cork)
- Kezie Apps (knee, NRLW - Origin)
- Isabelle Kelly (ankle, NRLW - Origin)
- Shakiah Tungai (shoulder, round 3)
- Ben Hunt (suspension/hip, Origin I)
- Jack de Belin (stood down)
- Charlotte Caslick (back, season)
- Botille Vette-Welsh (hamstring, NRLW - grand final/season)
- James Tedesco (knee, Origin I)
- Lindsay Collins (groin, 2021)
- Siosiua Taukeiaho (knee, 2021)
- Victor Radley (knee, 2021)
- Sam Verrills (knee, 2021)
- Billy Smith (knee, 2021)
- Leeson Ah Mau (pectoral, 2021)
- Taane Milne (knee, 2021)
- Jackson Frei (knee, 2021)
- Bunty Afoa (knee, 2021)
- Selestino Ravutaumada (2021)
- Moses Mbye (knee, Origin I)
- Josh Aloiai (knee, 2021)
- Billy Walters (knee, 2021)