The NRL is set to light up Grand Final week with a huge range of historic firsts, activities and events, including the inaugural launch of NRL Nation, a free interactive fan experience at Darling Harbour.
This follows sellout crowds for the two NRL Telstra Premiership Preliminary Finals this weekend which has seen two Queensland sides progress to the Grand Final - Brisbane Broncos and North Queensland Cowboys – in a historic first for the game.
The NRL is on track to record its highest attended Finals Series since 2009 and second highest ever.
Tickets go on sale to the NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final for NRL Club Members from 10am tomorrow and to the general public from 10am on Tuesday.
To secure your seat, go to nrl.com/tickets. Ticket prices include transport to and from the game.
Celebrations for Grand Final week include:
- Dally M Awards at The Star on Monday night;
- The announcement of the NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final teams and referees;
- Launch of NRL Nation, an interactive fan site at Darling Harbour, on Thursday with a special appearance from the two Grand Final Teams and Cold Chisel.
- NRL Nation runs through to Saturday with loads of free entertainment, player and legend appearances and activities;
- Channel Nine’s Grand Final Footy Show in front of thousands of fans live from the Qantas Credit Union Arena;
- NRL Community and Player Education Awards on Friday night at the Sheraton on the Park;
- Grand Final Day at Sydney Olympic Park including family-friendly activities, food stalls and merchandise;
- Gates open on Grand Final day at ANZ Stadium at 1.15pm with the Holden Cup Grand Final, the 2015 NRL State Championship Grand Final (winners of the VB NSW Cup and Queensland Intrust Super Cup), and special pre-game concert from the legendary Cold Chisel;
- The NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final kicks off at 7.15pm.
The 2015 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final in Sydney is proudly supported by the NSW Government and Destination NSW.