Jamie Soward provides the blueprint for Kevvie Walters' Maroons to shut down the Blues' strike weapons and force the Origin series to a decider.
1. James Tedesco - strong runner of the ball, will be sniffing around Cook. Hit on suspicion.
2. Tom Trbojevic - leaves his wing to go infield, must identify when he leaves wing and tighten up the line. Let's try and land our kicks to make him stand underneath the ball.
3. Latrell Mitchell - strong carrier of the ball who likes to get it early. Can get caught looking in-field in defence, let's go down his side in numbers.
4. James Roberts - fast but also can be caught out effort-on-effort in defence. Let's look to go his side, then away, then straight back down there.
5. Josh Ado-Carr - even faster than Roberts and takes any opportunity, let's rush him out of dummy-half and give 'Gags' a chance in the air with more kicks his side.
6. James Maloney - we need to pressure his kicking game. He will stay in the contest for the whole game and we need to be better at outsmarting him with our game management.
7. Nathan Cleary - let's get some change of direction with plenty of numbers down his edge. 'GI' coming under with Ponga and Billy through the middle.
8. David Klemmer - need to come out from marker and put pressure on him. Don't let him wind up and create fast play-the-ball.
9. Damien Cook - tighten up the ruck and close down his time, make him go sideways when he takes off from dummy-half.
10. Matt Prior - Has late footwork at line, can find an offload, stay up until the tackle is complete.
11. Boyd Cordner - strong carrier that tries to get in behind the ruck, let's test him with change of direction and get him disconnected with Maloney.
12. Tyson Frizell - his good footwork got us in game one but wasn't as effective when he switched sides. Weather the storm early, keep getting in front of him when he hits it up.
13 Jack de Belin - stay up on his carries, always looking to offload. When he brings the ball into our line we must whack him.
14. Tyrone Peachey - never tackled, stay up around him and always hit on suspicion.
15. Angus Crichton - let's try and rush him and force him to make an error. We were too nice to him in game one, so let's rush him.
16. Jake Trbojevic - can't let him dig into our line and dictate on his terms, need to make him play early.
17. Paul Vaughan - strong carries and will try and find his front by hitting the ground quickly. Must finish off the tackle.
Don't miss Game II of Origin at ANZ Stadium on Sunday June 24. Get your tickets here