From those teams who struggled last season to the all-conquering Roosters, every Telstra Premiership side has at least one area where they can get better in 2019.
While the Dragons need to keep winning the possession battle in the final stages of the season, the Warriors need to score more points at home. The new-look back five of the Cowboys need to improve on the output provided in 2018.
While the Roosters obviously didn't have as much to worry about as other teams, the loss of back-up players in the spine means they may face problems in 2019 if injuries beset key players.
Here is the Stat to Fix for all 16 teams:
- Roosters' playmaking depth tested by departures
- How do the Storm replace the irreplaceable?
- Souths searching for balance
- Sharks replace backline quartet
Five key matchups of the Storm’s 2019 draw
- Panthers must rectify slow starts
- Broncos need to give Oates some help
- Possession key for Dragons
- Warriors need more points at home
Five key matchups of the Warriors' 2019 draw
- Wests Tigers need more players in motion
- Raiders halves must offer more with boot
- Defence an issue for Knights
- Cowboys need lift from back five
Five key matchups of the Knights' 2019 draw
- Bulldogs in need of some X-Factor
- Titans halves remain a work in progress
- Sea Eagles need more bench impact
- Eels back three have room to improve
Five key matchups of the Eels' 2019 draw