Australian Human Rights Commission partner with the NRL to develop Inclusion Framework
NRL CEO Introduces Inclusion, Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Vilification Frameworks
About this Framework
The intent of this Framework is to clearly outline how the Rugby League is working to create a more respectful, safer, non-discriminatory and inclusive sport. It also aims to highlight ways for everyone to get involved to promote inclusion and diversity across all levels of the game.
The Framework brings together everything we do around inclusion and diversity.
- What we believe in (our Inclusion Statement)
- Rights and responsibilities (our policies and codes)
- What we do (our strategies and programs)
- How to get involved and get inclusive
- Reference and advsory groups
- Provide our clearly articulated stance in relation to diversity and inclusion.
- Assist us to use a human rights based approach to every decision and action we take.
- Enable us to apply this Framework to review or design all of our policies, practices, initiatives, offerings and communications,
- Ensure that all people will feel welcome, included and empowered in our game.
Through this, our aim is that the NRL and rugby league’s reputation as a diverse, respectful code is enhanced and that our strong leadership and best practices set the standard across sporting codes.
Download the NRL's Inclusion Framework
For details about this Inclusion Framework contact: firstname.lastname@example.org