Tools and Resources
Check out the extensive range of information, tools, resources and guides we’ve assembled to help you achieve your club’s inclusion goals. But, don’t keep them to yourself, make sure to share with your friends and colleagues and tell us about your inclusion success stories via the NRL’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram accounts.
We will regularly update this section with tools and resources so please do visit again.
- Listen to the NRL’s approach to diversity
- NRL Anti-Discrimination & Vilification Framework
- Find out about the NRL’s Community Programs.
- Read the NRL’s Social Impact report.
- Download the NRL Reconciliation Action Plan.
- Find out how to play, coach or volunteer at PlayNRL
- Read the NRL Member Protection Policy
- Read the NRL Code of Conduct
- Rugby League Cultural Association Starter Kit
- For more information on coach accreditation, education resources and other information, please visit PlayNRL.com/coach
- Support programs for Rugby League players & officials at all stages of their career
7 Pillars and Inclusion Planning
- Learn more about the 7 Pillars of Inclusion
- Survey your strengths and weaknesses by taking the Inclusion Survey (coming soon)
- Read the Face the Facts publication.
- Download the Play by the Rules Quick Reference Guide
- Centre for Multicultural Youth – Game Plan Resource Kit: Information and ideas to support sports clubs to increase their cultural diversity – to attract and retain young people and families from migrant and refugee backgrounds as members, players, coaches, trainers and leaders.
- Australian Sports Commission – Inclusive coaching
- Play by the Rules – Child Protection & Harassment and DiscriminatAccess to building and premises guidelines
- Accessibility guidelines for websites
- Find details of the community in the surrounding suburbs of your club via an ABS community profile search
- A calendar of cultural, religious and national days