The NRL School to Work program always welcomes new businesses who would like to get on board!
Here are a few reasons why you should get involved in our program;
To fulfil your company’s corporate and social responsibility agenda by taking a leading role in closing the economic and social gaps between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.
To access a talent pool of high-calibre Indigenous job seekers who have developed their capabilities and possess leadership and networking experience.
To play a meaningful part in the journey of local Indigenous students as they transition from school to adult life.
To network with Program Ambassadors, National Rugby League Executives and like-minded corporates at events to support a greater common cause.
Your involvement is limited only to your imagination. Here are just a few ideas:
- Incorporate support for the program in your company’s Reconciliation Action Plan for corporate and social responsibility and recruitment and employment strategies.
- Open your business to students by providing work experience opportunities – it’s a great way to showcase your organisation as a positive place to work and an employer choice.
- Promote your passion for the program to colleagues, customers and other networks via your collateral, advertising and functions.
- Co-sponsor a NRL School to Work event.
- Provide employment opportunities for NRL School to Work Graduates and share their success.
To discuss opportunities for your business to partner with us, please contact email@example.com