You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content
If you are an Indigenous student in Year 11 or Year 12, make sure to check out out the “Schools” page to see if we are currently working in your High School.
if it isn’t, contact us through email@example.com and let us know that you’re interested in joining our program.
The key elements of the NRL School to Work Program include:
- One-on-one career planning and mentoring;
- Assistance to create a career development pathway;
- Relevant work experience and employment opportunities;
- Resourcing to support and track students 12 months post-school; and
- Opportunity to participate in cultural activities.