The Ken Stephen Medal recognises the efforts of an NRL player who has not only achieved on the field, but has also committed time off the field to community projects.
A player is nominated by their NRL club for going above and beyond in their involvement in charity work, youth development, or community support. The nominated player will have consistently demonstrated their commitment to making a difference in their community and be seen as a role model in this area at their NRL club.
- The player must have been contracted as a NRL player for a minimum of three years.
- The player's reputation must be intact both on and off the field; suspensions for anything other than "careless play" resulting in a suspension for more than three weeks in the 2018 season will rule out a player from nomination.
- The player must have played at least five NRL games in the current season.
- A video snapshot and/or photographs that depict the player's role in the community must be supplied to support this application.
- The award criteria's focus is primarily on the nominee's contributions for the 2018 season.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- If you have any questions regarding this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no option to "save" a nomination and return to it later. However, we are able to retrieve any information entered up to the last submitted step - if you are unable to complete a nomination in one sitting, we strongly recommend that you submit the step that you are working on to avoid data loss. If you are experiencing technical difficulties or would like to retrieve a nomination, please contact email@example.com.
To view an example of the Ken Stephen Medal form (Word Document Version), please click here.
Part 2 - Nomination Criteria
Has the player been suspended in 2018?
If the player has been suspended in 2018, please provide details below:
Detail the player's history of consistently donating their own time to charity work, youth development, or community support...
If you are unable to upload a file or you would like to submit a video, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant attachments.