You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content

Fast facts

• Born in Auckland, NZ
  • Scored 54 tries in 238 first-grade appearances
  • Played international football for Cook Islands and New Zealand
  • Voice Against Violence Advocate since 2018

Biography

Born in Auckland, NZ, Alex played junior football with Northcote Tigers before moving to the Gold Coast as a teenager.

Alex signed with the Brisbane Broncos in 2009 where he has played 238 games scoring 54 tries. He has played representative football for both Cook Islands and New Zealand.

Over his nine years in first-grade football, Alex has been involved with a lot of community work through the Broncos and the NRL and is excited to lend his voice as an Advocate.

I want give back to the communities and help push some positive movement with the NRL to stop the violence around the communities.

Alex Glenn Brisbane Broncos

Players selected as Advocates have undergone interviews and a thorough induction so they can contribute to the mental wellness and inclusivity of our junior rugby league clubs and to use their voice and profile to amplify awareness of mental health and violence prevention.

"I feel the position I'm in and with the role that I play in the NRL I can use my platform to promote the anti-violence program and spark positive movement to educate the communities on the effects violence can have on everyone."

Broncos foward Alex Glenn has committed to speaking out against violence.
Broncos foward Alex Glenn has committed to speaking out against violence.
Acknowledgement of Country

National Rugby League respects and honours the Traditional Custodians of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on.